Bryan Balch has spent the past 20+ years specializing in creating, assisting & developing small to medium-sized businesses; launching start-up businesses and helping to
incorporate existing businesses.
Bryan coaches and mentors individuals that find themselves seeking to change and/or improve their current situation due to economic times, relationship or other issues, changes at work,
or those simply wanting to better themselves, start their own business or seeking to improve their existing business.
Experience and accomplishments include:
- Since 2012, Bryan has helped over 60 individuals become entrepreneurs creating opportunities to achieve their dreams, including a retired grandfather wanting to secure grandchildren's
education; a woman wanting to move her mother to the U.S. from El Salvador; and a mother of 3, having never worked outside the home, an opportunity to become independent.
- In 2010-2011, Bryan began conducting leadership and personal development workshops - for specific organizations and the general public (averaging over 30 per year)
- Under Bryan's leadership a community based organization increased annual revenues from $500K to over $1M, in less than 2 years.
- Bryan encouraged and mentored a chiropractor to create a workshop series to help other chiropractors develop the mindset of an entrepreneur.
- As a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) for over 12 years, Bryan has written Policies & Procedures Manuals' Operations Manuals; Employee Handbooks; Employee Safety
Manuals; Employee Job Descriptions, and Duty Statements; and coordinated the implementation of employee medical benefit packages, 401(K) Plans, 403(B) Plans, as well as Cafeteria Plans
for multiple organizations.
- Bryan has successfully established 501(c)3 Public Benefit Corporations, writing Articles of Incorporation, By Laws, and job descriptions for board officers and members.
- Bryan's consulted with numerous business owners on various matters including, but not limited to: marketing, personnel issues, business plans, program development, fundraising, and
non-compete clause violations.
Bryan Balch proudly serves clients from a wide range of industries, including:
- Non-Profit & other Community-Based Organizations
- Various Small Businesses including Dog Grooming, Therapeutic Massage, Chiropractic Practices, & Restaurant Owners
- Criminal Justice & Rehabilitative Services
- Individual Entrepreneur(s)